Music and art collide for an unforgettable night in Atlanta every first Friday at the High.
This month, we are highlighting our special exhibition Bruce Onobrakpeya: The Mask and the Cross. Join a guided tour, try the month’s signature cocktail, or take a photo in front of our Stella-inspired photo wall. Don’t miss out on the best social night of the month!
Know Before You Go
- Due to the popularity of this event, advanced ticket reservations are required for entry.
- Members enjoy free tickets to High Frequency Friday; however, we strongly encourage that tickets be reserved in advance.
- Guest passes are valid for general admission only and cannot be redeemed during this event.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests who have accessibility challenges.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is limited and may reach capacity before you arrive. We recommend the Promenade Parking Garage (32 14th Street, N.E.) for alternate parking.