1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Free for Members
Have you ever imagined what it would be like to have your artwork on display in an art museum? Well, now is your chance! The High Museum of Art will host a Community Pop-Up Show for students in pre-k through grade 12. This will be a 4-week show from October 5 through 27. We would love for you to participate!
- Bring one original artwork to the High Museum’s Greene Family Education Center on Saturday, October 5 between 1 and 3 p.m.
- We can only accept two-dimensional artwork that can be pinned to the wall using thumbtacks. The size limit is 3 ft x 3 ft.
- Create a label at the Museum or bring your own–include your name, grade, school, and the title of your artwork.
- The High will offer free admission for participants and their families during both drop-off and pick-up.
- Artwork MUST be picked up on Sunday, October 27, between 1 and 3 p.m.