6:00 pm –9:00 pm
Atlanta’s favorite DJs join us every first Friday for a cultural experience designed to raise the vibration.
Set out on a musical journey with the city’s most popular DJs. Take in the Museum’s collection. Tour special exhibitions. Grab a drink, and meet new friends where Atlanta and art collide.
Dance your way through the Museum as you visit exhibitions, including KAWS PRINTS, Picturing the South: 25 Years, Really Free: The Radical Art of Nellie Mae Rowe, Gatecrashers: The Rise of the Self-Taught Artist in America, and Outside the Lines.
Before your visit, please review the High’s COVID Guidelines.
- All guests over the age of two, even if fully vaccinated, are required to wear a mask while inside the Museum.
- In designated outdoor and indoor areas, guests may remove their masks to enjoy a beverage or snack.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests who have accessibility challenges.
- Due to the popularity of this event, staff strongly suggests reserving tickets online in advance of your visit. Members enjoy FREE tickets to HIGH Frequency Friday; however, tickets must be reserved in advance.
- Guest passes are valid for general admission only and cannot be redeemed during this event.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.