6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
Free for Members
Turn up the volume at the High with great music, signature drinks, and our reimagined galleries on the first Friday of every month. Our galleries stay open late for special tours, drawing demonstrations, live music, and featured guests. It’s happy hour meets art party from 6 to 9 p.m.
December HIGH Frequency Friday
Take a break from the holiday rush at HIGH Frequency Friday on December 6! Slow down during a guided tour of Sally Mann: A Thousand Crossings, then enjoy this month’s signature cocktail, the Influencer, as you warm up with the music of DJ Maga Stories at our after-work art party.
- Wind down with a champagne toast of our signature drink, The Influencer
- Catch a performance by True Colors Theatre featuring August Wilson’s lyrical monologues
- Draw in the galleries with instruction from Georgia State University drawing professor Michael Tolley as we learn how to make sketches more proportionate
- Warm up to the hottest international tunes with DJ Maga Stories
- Tag along on a docent-led tour of Sally Mann: A Thousand Crossings
- Get to know our galleries with a docent-led tour of the collection
*Museum admission is $14.50 and includes entrance to the permanent collection and special exhibition galleries. Visit the exhibitions page to see what’s on view during your visit.
Prepay for guaranteed parking, take MARTA to the Arts Center Station (N5), or take a Lyft. Visit our Hours, Directions, and Parking page for more information.