6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
Thank goodness it’s Friday at the High Museum of Art! On the first Friday of every month, you can count on the High for drop-in art making, live performances, and drinks for purchase from 6 to 9 p.m. Part art party, part happy hour—and did we mention all programming is free with Museum admission?
- Drop-in art making with the Indie Craft Experience artist Cluetown
- Photobooth with E. K. Sluder
- Your favorite board games ready for you and your friends to challenge each other
- Drawing in the Galleries
- Music by DJ (until 7:45 p.m.)
- Trivia with Trivial Matters – test your art and general knowledge for prizes! (8–8:45 p.m.)
- Gallery game tours in the High’s galleries led by docents! (6:30 and 7:30 p.m., meet in Taylor Lobby, Wieland Pavilion)
First Fridays are FREE with Museum admission and FREE for members.
Prepay for guaranteed parking, take MARTA to the Arts Center Station (N5), or take a Lyft.