6:00 pm –10:00 pm
Join us for evening access to the Museum as the sounds of live jazz surround you. Enjoy a drink and light bites, head to the galleries to explore the High’s collection and special exhibitions, or join a docent tour and learn more about works on view.
With music organized by Cleveland P. Jones, the event will feature two musical areas where musicians will play throughout the evening, layering notes and improvising melodies.
Know Before You Go:
- Due to the popularity of this event, we ask that you reserve tickets online in advance of your visit.
- Members enjoy free tickets to Friday Jazz; however, we strongly encourage that tickets be reserved online in advance to reduce wait times.
- Guest passes are valid for general admission only and cannot be redeemed during this event.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests who have accessibility challenges.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is limited and may reach capacity before you arrive. We recommend the Promenade Parking Garage (32 14th Street NE) for alternate parking.
6–7 p.m., 7:30–8:30 p.m., and 9–9:50 p.m.
6:30–7:30 p.m. and 8–9 p.m.
Highlight tours begin at 6:30 and 7 p.m.
Docent tours meet in the Taylor Lobby and are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
No drinks allowed in the galleries.
Immerse yourself in drawing while trying this month’s signature cocktail, the Hibiscus Margarita! Enjoy the flavors of tequila, triple sec, hibiscus, and sour mix. Cheers!
About Cleveland P. Jones
A distinguished gentleman, Cleveland P. Jones is a singer-songwriter and native of South Carolina. He is a graduate of Morehouse College and of Berklee College of Music, where he prepared diligently for the stages of the world. He has toured internationally, collaborated with notable artists, and opened for the soul legend Chaka Khan. The past winner of Soultracks.com New Artist of the Year, Cleveland has released two albums and is currently composing new music to spread love and healing one song at a time.
Generous support for this program is provided by Graphic Packaging.