6:00 pm –9:00 pm
Preregistration Strongly Encouraged
Join us for the July installment of HIGH Frequency Friday, our sellout night of art and music. This month is curated by Karl Injex of the Sound Table.
DJ sets by:
Dance your way through the Museum as you visit exhibitions, including Calder–Picasso, Electrifying Design: A Century of Lighting, Underexposed: Women Photographers from the Collection and Our Good Earth: Rural Life and American Art.
World Premier of Permanent: “EW, SN”
Screenings at 7 and 8 p.m. (each immediately followed by a talk back)
Seating is first come first served in the Rich Theatre
The High Museum of Art, in partnership with the African Diaspora Art Museum of Atlanta (ADAMA), Komansé Dance Theater, and Orchestra Noir, will debut a film featuring an original dance performance and orchestral score inspired by EW, SN (2011), a Radcliffe Bailey painting in the Museum’s collection. This collaboration launches Permanent Project, an initiative established by the partners to create new interpretations of visual artworks by Black artists in the High’s collection through one-of-a-kind, multidisciplinary art experiences that represent diverse art practices while simultaneously revealing key themes in the artworks. Learn more about Permanent Project.
Reserve your tickets today for HIGH Frequency Friday.
- Members enjoy FREE tickets to HIGH Frequency Friday; however, tickets must be reserved in advance.
- Guest passes are valid for general admission only and cannot be redeemed during this event.
New Safety Precautions and Procedures for HIGH Frequency Friday
- Based upon CDC guidance, face coverings are optional for fully vaccinated visitors.
- Coat check is not available during this time.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests who have accessibility challenges.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Some of the evening’s performances will take place outside. Please dress accordingly.
- Parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is free to members; however, capacity is limited and will be first come, first served. Members must show proof of membership upon entering the garage with their membership card (plastic or digital) or their membership purchase confirmation email.