Don’t miss an evening of live jazz at the High every third Friday.
Enjoy a drink and light bites, head to the galleries to explore the museum’s works on view, and join a docent-led tour for a detailed look at the collection. With live jazz organized by Rhonda Thomas, the event will feature two musical areas where musicians will play throughout the evening, layering notes and improvising melodies.
6:15–7:15 p.m., 7:30–8:30 p.m., 9–9:50 p.m.
6:45 p.m.–7:45 p.m., 8:05 p.m.–9:05 p.m.
HIGHlights tours begin at 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Docent tours meet in the Taylor Lobby and are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
No drinks allowed in the galleries.
Know Before You Go:
- Membership guest passes cannot be redeemed for this event.
- Doors for Friday Jazz open at 6:00 p.m. The museum will remain closed between 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests with disabilities.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- We strongly recommend using rideshare or MARTA because parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is limited and may reach capacity before you arrive. Find out about other parking options here.
Generous support for this program is provided by
Set out on a musical journey with the city’s most popular DJs. Explore the museum’s special exhibitions and collections. Grab a drink and meet new friends for an unforgettable night of music and art.
On the second Friday of each month, flow in yoga, practice art making, and reflect deeply with works of art. Enjoy zero-proof beverages or sip a glass of wine. Come to the Museum after hours and cultivate a community centered on art, presence, and contemplative practice.