6:00 pm –10:00 pm
Atlanta’s favorite DJs join us every first Friday for a cultural experience designed to raise the vibration.
Set out on a musical journey with the city’s most popular DJs. Take in the Museum’s collection, create a piece of art, and participate in a docent-led tour. Grab a drink and food and meet new friends where Atlanta and art collide.
Dance your way through the Museum as you visit exhibitions, including Joseph Stella: Visionary Nature, Evelyn Hofer: Eyes on the City, George Voronovsky: Memoryscapes, and Bruce Onobrakpeya: The Mask and the Cross.
Know Before You Go:
- Due to the popularity of this event, we ask that you reserve tickets online in advance of your visit.
- Members enjoy free tickets to HIGH Frequency Friday; however, we strongly encourage that tickets be reserved in advance.
- Guest passes are valid for general admission only and cannot be redeemed during this event.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests who have accessibility challenges.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is limited and may reach capacity before you arrive. We recommend the Promenade Parking Garage (32 14th Street NE) for alternate parking.