6:00 pm –9:00 pm
Preregistration Strongly Encouraged
Atlanta’s favorite DJs join us every first Friday for a cultural experience designed to raise the vibration.
Set out on a musical journey with the city’s most popular DJs. Take in the Museum’s collection. Tour special exhibitions. Grab a drink, and meet new friends where Atlanta and art collide.
Dance your way through the Museum as you visit exhibitions, including Picturing the South: 25 Years, Really Free: The Radical Art of Nellie Mae Rowe, Gatecrashers: The Rise of the Self-Taught Artist in America, and Outside the Lines.
This month’s performances, curated by WERC Crew:
Special Performance: Full Radius Dance
Don’t miss a special Full Radius Dance performance inspired by the High’s Sifly Piazza installation, Outside the Lines. The sculpture is highly tactile, investigating the intimacy and social construction of touch—like hands touching and bodies supporting one another through dance. The installation’s curving steel structure echoes that of the wheels of the dancers’ chairs, and the variety and height of the structure’s materials creates small stages and options for experiencing dance.
About Full Radius Dance
Based in Atlanta, Full Radius Dance is recognized as one of the top physically integrated modern dance companies in the nation. Composed of professional dancers with and without physical disabilities, the company embodies its belief that inclusion in the performing arts, and in particular, dance, can create power, passion, and innovation.
Before your visit, please review the High’s COVID Guidelines.
- All guests over the age of two, even if fully vaccinated, are required to wear a mask while inside the Museum.
- In designated outdoor and indoor areas, guests may remove their masks to enjoy a beverage or snack.
- Some of the evening’s performances will take place outside if weather permits. We recommend dressing appropriately to fully enjoy any outside performances.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests who have accessibility challenges.
- Due to the popularity of this event, staff strongly suggests reserving tickets online in advance of your visit.
- Members enjoy FREE tickets to HIGH Frequency Friday; however, tickets must be reserved in advance.
- Guest passes are valid for general admission only and cannot be redeemed during this event.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is free to members; however, capacity is limited and will be first come, first served. Members must show proof of membership upon entering the garage with their membership card (plastic or digital) or their membership purchase confirmation email.