Embrace the present moment during Oasis at the High.
On the second Friday of each month, flow in yoga, practice art making, and reflect deeply with works of art. Enjoy zero-proof beverages or sip a glass of wine. Come to the Museum after hours and cultivate a community centered on art, presence, and contemplative practice.
Slow down during one of six beginner-friendly yoga sessions. Classes will be held in three different locations throughout the evening. Sessions will be led by certified yoga instructors.
Preregistration for yoga is required.
Mindful Art Making
Drop in for our art-making activities from 6 to 9 p.m. Feel free to choose materials, get a drink, and take a seat. Our teaching artist will be available for any questions.
Seeing with Spirit
Join us for a casual, thoughtful conversation connecting art and spiritual practice.
Each month, a faith, spiritual, or contemplative practitioner joins a High staff member in a conversation centered on a work of art and the ways it invites deeper reflection into their contemplative practice.
Join the conversation at 7 and 8:15 p.m.
just add honey
just add honey is an Atlanta-based small business that offers blended loose-leaf teas for all to enjoy. Since 2006, they’ve combined single-origin loose-leaf teas from small-batch farms with local or organic ingredients to make refined flavors. They will be offering a selection of zero-proof teas available for purchase.
Know Before You Go:
- Membership guest passes cannot be redeemed for this event.
- Wear something comfortable.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- We strongly recommend using rideshare or MARTA because parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is limited and may reach capacity before you arrive. Find out about other parking options here.
- Yoga availability is limited and registration is required.
- Yoga mats will be available on-site for those who have secured a session and checked in at the desk. However, if you choose to bring your own mat, you may store it in the coat check in the Robinson Atrium until your session time.
Support provided by
On the second Friday of each month, flow in yoga, practice art making, and reflect deeply with works of art.
Don’t miss an evening of live jazz at the High every third Friday.
With live jazz organized by Terrence ‘T.C.’ Carson, the event will feature two musical areas where musicians will play throughout the evening, layering notes and improvising melodies.