6:00 pm –9:00 pm
Preregistration Strongly Encouraged
Atlanta’s favorite DJs join us every first Friday for a cultural experience designed to raise the vibration.
Set out on a musical journey with the city’s most popular DJs. Take in the Museum’s collection. Tour special exhibitions. Grab a drink, and meet new friends where Atlanta and art collide.
What better way to celebrate Atlanta Pride than with dancing, drinks, and drag queens? At this month’s HIGH Frequency Friday, curated by Ree de la Vega, hear performances by Pandemia and Club Morph featuring Leonce and JSPORT, and snap a photo with Brigitte Bidet, Orchid, and Taylor Alxndr in the galleries. Mark your calendars now and don’t miss out on the fun!
Performances curated by Ree de la Vega:
Club Morph DJs Leonce and JSPORT
Special appearances by: Brigitte Bidet, Orchid, and Taylor Alxndr
Dance your way through the Museum as you visit exhibitions, including Really Free: The Radical Art of Nellie Mae Rowe, Gatecrashers: The Rise of the Self-Taught Artist in America, and Outside the Lines.
Before your visit, please review the High’s COVID Guidelines.
Safety Precautions for HIGH Frequency Friday
- All guests over the age of two, even if fully vaccinated, are required to wear a mask while inside the Museum.
- In designated outdoor and indoor areas, guests may remove their masks to enjoy a beverage or snack.
- Some of the evening’s performances will take place outside if weather permits. We recommend dressing appropriately to fully enjoy any outside performances.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests who have accessibility challenges.
- Due to the popularity of this event, staff strongly suggests reserving tickets online in advance of your visit.
- Members enjoy FREE tickets to HIGH Frequency Friday; however, tickets must be reserved in advance.
- Guest passes are valid for general admission only and cannot be redeemed during this event.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is free to members; however, capacity is limited and will be first come, first served. Members must show proof of membership upon entering the garage with their membership card (plastic or digital) or their membership purchase confirmation email.