The High Museum of Art wants to celebrate all the great work students have created this past year.
We are excited to announce that students, grades pre-K–12, can have their artwork displayed in a community exhibition, located in the Greene Family Education Center from September 26 through October 13, 2023.
- Students must drop off their art in person on September 22 between 1 and 4 p.m. or on September 23 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Students must be present for drop-off as they will work with museum staff to create a wall label and hang their work in the exhibition space.
- At the conclusion of the exhibition, works must be picked up on Friday, October 13, between 1 and 4 p.m.
- The museum will offer free admission to participating students and their families during drop-off and pickup times.
- Only one work of art per student may be submitted.
- Artwork size is limited to 36 × 36 inches.
- Artwork should be two-dimensional, unframed, and lightweight enough to be hung with thumbtacks.
- Please mat your artwork if you do not want pins pushed through the work itself.
October 8, 2023
12 – 5 p.m.