Learning and Impact
What learning programs and resources do you offer?
We have several options! Here are three ways to begin engaging with our programs and resources:
How old are you?
What motivates you?
I would like to:
What is your role?
We invite you to join us as we engage with art and ideas to question, learn, and grow, together.
Who are your community partners?
- Academic Affiliates
- Community Organizations
- Schools and Districts
- HIGH Frequency Friday & Friday Jazz Organizers
Who supports your work financially?
How can I contact learning team members?
Please Note: Unless otherwise indicated, all phone lines are monitored on weekdays, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- General Museum: 24-hour Recorded Info: 404-733-4400.
- General Education: 404-733-5051 or Contact Us.
- School Programs: Student Field Trips, 404-733-4468, or SchoolTours@high.org.
- Family Programs: 404-733-4465.
- Summer Camps: 404-800-0547 or HMAcamps@high.org.
- Lifelong Learning Programs: 404-733-5034 or LifelongLearning@high.org.
- Accessibility: 404-733-5051 or email@example.com.
- Physical mail address:
High Museum of Art
1280 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
How can I request a donation of tickets/membership for my non-profit fundraiser?
Community groups with nonprofit status are invited to request a donation of a Dual/Family High Museum of Art membership to use in a fundraising event (for example as a door prize, in a basket raffle, etc.). Submit a request.