Preparing for your visit
Here’s everything you need to know before you go. These materials provide important logistical information and will help ensure a smooth visit.
- Pre-Visit Letter to Principal
Share this letter with your principal to gain administrative support for your field trip.
- Preparing Students for a Visit to the Museum
This document helps to prepare students for their visit to the High Museum of Art.
- PowerPoint to Prepare Students for Their Visit
Share this PowerPoint with your students to prepare them for their Museum visit.
- School Tour Guidelines
This document contains logistical information about chaperones, arrival at the Museum, lunch, bus parking, and more.
- Bus Parking and Directions
Give this map to your bus driver to ensure a smooth arrival at the Museum.
- Post-Visit Letter to Parents
Share this letter with parents to fill them in on your field trip to the Museum.
- Information for Field Trip Grant Proposals
Here is some helpful information for securing a field trip grant.
- Classroom Resources
Use these resources to prepare your students for their tours at the Museum.