Student Pop-Up Show
Have you ever imagined what it’d be like to have your artwork on display in an art museum? Now is your chance! The High Museum of Art will be hosting a Community Pop-Up Show for students. This will be a two week show from October 13–28. We would love for you to participate!
- Bring one work of art to the High Museum’s Greene Family Education Center on Saturday, October 13 from 1–3 p.m.
- We will only accept 2-D artwork that can be pinned to the wall using thumbtacks. The size is limited to 3 ft x 3 ft.
- Bring your own label with your name, grade, school, and title of your artwork OR create your own label at the museum.
- The Museum will offer free admission for participants and their families for both drop-off and pick-up.
- Artwork MUST be picked up on October 28 from 1–3 p.m.