For supporters ages 30–50
All but $322 tax deductible
- Invitations throughout the year to exclusive Circles Salon events, including visits to private collections, artists’ studios, and galleries
- Ten guest passes
- Opt-in invitations to Young Professionals events
- Plus the following Circle Member benefits:
- Full membership privileges for one or two adults and their children or grandchildren, ages 17 and under
- Invitation to the annual dinner honoring Circles Members
- Invitations to Circles exhibition preview receptions with curator-led tours
- One (1) free guest admission ticket on every visit*
- Reciprocal membership benefits at more than 860 museums including the Art Institute of Chicago, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Additional 10% discount on purchases in the Museum Shop and online (20% total discount)
Experience more of your High Museum of Art
The Circle Salon is an active group of young professionals, leaders, collectors, and arts patrons ages thirty to fifty interested in supporting the High and exploring Atlanta’s vibrant art scene. Members enjoy insider access to the Museum’s exhibitions and collection through a curated series of social and educational events throughout the year.
Circle Salon members also enjoy valuable insights into collecting and connoisseurship with a select group of like-minded peers.
The generous annual contributions from Circle Salon members provide critical, unrestricted support to help make the Museum and its educational programming accessible to all Atlantans.
Have questions about becoming a Circle Salon Member, gifting a Circle Salon membership, or renewing a Circle Salon membership? Please contact Becca Benson at 404-733-4111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.