Experience more of YOUR High Museum of Art
The Circle Salon is an active group of young professionals, leaders, collectors, and arts patrons ages thirty to fifty interested in supporting the High and exploring Atlanta’s vibrant art scene. Members enjoy insider access to the Museum’s exhibitions and collection through a curated series of social and educational events throughout the year.
Circle Salon members also enjoy valuable insights into collecting and connoisseurship with a select group of like-minded peers.
The generous annual contributions from Circle Salon members provide critical, unrestricted support to help make the Museum and its educational programming accessible to all Atlantans.
For an annual gift of $1,200 (payable in monthly installments), Circle Salon members enjoy exclusive benefits as well as the following Circle Member privileges for two adults:
- Invitations throughout the year to exclusive Circle Salon events, including visits to private collections, artists’ studios, and galleries
- Invitation to the annual dinner honoring Circle Members
- Invitations to Circles exhibition preview receptions with curator-led tours
- Opt-in invitations to Young Professionals events
- One complimentary Caregiver benefit (a caregiver may accompany you and/or your children when visiting the Museum)
- Ten guest passes
- Reciprocal membership benefits at nearly nine hundred museums including the Art Institute of Chicago, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. See a list of participating museums
- Additional 10% discount on purchases in the Museum Shop and online (20% total discount)
Have questions about becoming a Circle Salon member, giving a Circle Salon gift membership, renewing a Circle Salon membership?
Please contact Becca Benson at 404-733-4111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.