Florine Stettheimer (American, 1871–1944), Shallow Bowl (detail), ca. 1922, oil on canvas, gift of the Ettie Stettheimer Estate, 56.106.
Sponsoring an exhibition, program, or event at the High Museum of Art is a prestigious and effective way for your company to increase its visibility among a diverse group of people. The High Museum enjoys an annual attendance of over 400,000 visitors and a membership base of over 30,000 households. Our sponsorship and marketing partnerships offer remarkable opportunities to establish an emotional connection between your company and the Museum’s members and visitors.
As a corporate sponsor of the High Museum of Art, your company will enjoy exclusive opportunities to raise its profile in the media, on-site with Museum visitors, and with your clients.
Specific sponsorship benefits vary for each exhibition, program, and event but generally include the following:
- Private event opportunities for clients or potential clients—rental fee waived
- Private gallery viewing opportunities with curators and educators
- Invitations for executives to Member, Patron, and Circle Member receptions, lectures, exhibition-related educational programs, and other special events
- Permission to use exhibition themes and select images for sponsor advertising and promotional efforts
- Signage in high-traffic areas of the Museum
- Verbal recognition at events
- Exhibition title wall credit
- Recognition in the High Museum’s promotional and marketing materials, ranging from website and collateral to annual report and educational materials
- Presence in the High’s paid advertising
- Recognition at media events and in media materials
- Complimentary admission tickets, exhibition catalogues, and upper-level Museum memberships for executives
- Discounts on additional tickets, exhibition catalogues, and employee memberships
To request information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Ginna Dunlap, Associate Director of Corporate Giving, at 404-733-4412 or email@example.com.