The High’s expert team of dedicated staff is here to help if you have any questions or concerns during your visit.
To ensure that our space is as accessible as possible, all who enter the Museum must follow these standards:
- Do your part to preserve the art: do not use flash photography, and do not touch works of art (unless a specific work of art includes signage indicating that touch is permitted).
- Avoid harming others: actions or behaviors that are disruptive or potentially harmful to staff, volunteers, or other visitors, including but not limited to verbal abuse, threatening statements, harassment, or discrimination, are strictly prohibited.
- Welcome inclusively: equal access and inclusion—across affinity, identity, belief, and experience—applies to all aspects of the High’s operations, for all individuals.
- Follow the rules: the High does not permit any acts or conduct in violation of federal, state, or local laws, ordinances, or regulations.
- Listen to security staff: instructions from security staff must be followed at all times.
The High reserves the right to refuse or revoke the admission of any visitor whose conduct violates these guidelines.